In the challenging journey of the gold mining team, they are confronted with a formidable task: relocating nearly 900 tons of wood with a 30-foot clay wall towering above the channel. This marks the beginning of a series of nerve-wracking events, where this resilient group not only has to overcome material obstacles but also faces daunting challenges in their gold extraction endeavors.
- The team faces the challenge of moving 900 tons of wood with a clay wall 30 feet above the channel.
- There’s a time constraint to hit Dave’s target of processing the wood in a single day.
- The team encounters issues with their gold processing system, specifically leaks that threaten their gold yield.
- Despite setbacks, the team works hard to fix the issues and continue their gold processing.
- In the end, the team successfully mines over 50 ounces of gold in just one week, exceeding their target and making almost $100,000 worth of gold.